Gonna have today's and Wednesday's podcasts dedicated in part to looking back on the year in college hoops and sharing our favorite memories. So Borzello joins me today to do just that.
We also touch on Washington/Pac-12, underachieving teams with chances to win their leagues, and a whole bunch of Christmas talk that's sure to get you into the spirit, primarily because we discuss Home Alone and Voltron.
- From the beginning: Pardon Borzello and mine's voices, as we've been clogged up with colds since the weekend.
- 2:51: Borzello's five favorite memories from college basketball in 2011.
- 7:49: Three of my five favorites (I'm saving two more for Wednesday's podcast).
- 13:53: Lots of teams out there with five losses. Good teams, too. We each picked two teams that fit such a description as those we believe will make the NCAA tournament/likely win their conference.
- 17:57: Whoa, I think that's a shot at Jon Rothstein!
- 22:15: Christmas talk, OH YEAH! We have passions about our favorite and least favorite Christmas songs. You will surely agree with one of us.
- 29:13: Wherein we come to the agreement: Home Alone 2 was the last classic Christmas movie.
- 33:30: Wrapping up the podcast with holiday chatter and cheer.
You can listen to the CBSSports.com College Basketball Podcast every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The podcasts are posted here and simultaneously through iTunes (link below). Each Wednesday CBSSports.com national writers Jeff Goodman and Gary Parrish hop on to banter and bicker. Mondays and Fridays are reserved for the most prominent voices in and around the game. Here's the iTunes subcription link. We also have an RSS feed for you to track. I don't believe they are making Zunes anymore, but nonetheless, I've been instructed to link you on how to listen via that device, too.