I did this for Facebook, but I thought I'd post it on here for my cbs friends to see.
1. I think music is the best thing ever invented.
2. I listen to a wide variety of music, but most of it is old. When I thought that music couldn't get worse than it was 5 years ago, people like Kelly Clarkson and Fall Out Boy were there to prove me wrong.
3. My favorite band is The Who, but the greatest band of all time is The Rolling Stones. Nobody can match their resume.
4. Really old movies are the best, and my favorite is The Apartment.
5. Sometimes I have the most amazing things to say, but nobody to say them to.
6. I love sports and am loyal to my teams to no end.
7. My dream was always to go to Duke, but I think I ended up where I was supposed to be.
8. I don't like to hurt people's feelings, but I like to make them laugh at themselves.
9. I love laughing, but I'd much rather make other people laugh.
10. I don't think you should ever laugh at your own jokes, but sometimes the shit I say is so ridiculous that I can't help it.
11. I hold conversations with myself aloud when nobody is around because nobody else knows what questions I need to be asked to make up my mind.
12. If I need to talk to someone, I don't go to my family or necessarily my best friend. I find the person that I'm most comfortable talking to about whatever it may be.
13. I don't like to lead, but I think people listen when I do.
14. Sometimes my thoughts and feelings get lost between my brain and my mouth and come out completely wrong.
15. Basketball is my favorite sport to play, but there's nothing I'd rather do than take in a baseball game in Baltimore.
16. I take great pride in what I've achieved, but sometimes I wish that I would have had to work harder for it.
17. If someone gets on my bad side, it's damn near impossible to get back on my good side, unless I want you there.
18. According to Ray, I'm destined to marry a girl named Debra.
19. I like to write, but only out of my own free will.
20. It never ceases to amaze me how many idiots I see smoking on a daily basis. (no offense Johnny)
21. I used to love snow, but that was before I lived somewhere that it snowed every week.
22. My favorite poster in my room I have had since I was a kid. It's a picture of Ken Griffey Jr. with the definition of excellence at the bottom of it.
24. I love the number 24, but I despise 23.
25. The best song to start a Pandora station from is "Half A Mile Away" by Billy Joel.
26. I don't like to be told what I can or can't do, which is why I'm doing as many of these numbers as I want.
27. I'd much rather sit and think about some ridiculous theory as to how the Earth was created than go to church and believe in another.
28. I love November because it has Thanksgiving and my birthday in it!
29. March is the greatest month ever. March madness + spring training = AWESOME.
30. Johnny Cash is his own genre.
31. I don't understand how someone can believe that they are superior to someone else solely based on the color of their skin.
32. Too many people in this world walk around with a false sense of accomplishment.
33. I have amazing calves, and I'm not too shy to tell you about it.
34. I could go on with this list forever, but I get too easily distracted.
35. I'd like to end with a line ======> ___________________________________