|Illinois has some serious work to do. If they don't make the tourney, is Bruce Weber out? (Getty Images)|
By Matt Norlander
Goodman, Parrish and I got up at the crack of dawn and did this podcast for you. It's not just that we love you that much -- Parrish and Goodman are also that infatuated with their voices that they couldn't go one week without an appearance.
I'm posting this from the Westchester County Airport -- my flight to Indianapolis leaves in a few minutes -- so I don't have time to post the usual earmarks/audio timetable to let you know what we discuss when.
Quickly, some of what is on today's slate:
- Bruce Weber's job, Shaka Smart and the Illini.
- The SEC is approaching letdown status.
- Thomas Robinson vs. Anthony Davis
- The best non-BCS teams. We don't take Wichita State or UNLV.
- Goodman and Parrish mocking me for attending the NCAA mock selection meetings, which I'll be at Thursday and Friday. (I'll be at Northwestern-Indian tonight.)
Again, I thank you for taking the time to listen to the podcast--whenever you can. I ask that you, if you like what we're doing here, encourage like-minded hoopheads to subscribe in Tunes as well. Guests like Wally, Jay Bilas, Seth Davis, they're the guys who make me sound better and make the podcast worthwhile. The other guys? Gary Parrish and Jeff Goodman, they really make it entertaining, and of course you can count on our trio show each Wednesday. The RSS feed is another way to keep the podcasts coming to you ASAP. We've got a Zune download link as well.